Why do so many people choose MVP?
No matter what your health needs are MVP is here for you. Here are some of the benefits that come with every Medicare Advantage plan—at no added cost!
Get the Right Care, Right Away, with Gia. New from MVP!Show
Chronic issues, sudden symptoms, accidents or anxiety, questions, and concerns…everyone needs care from time to time. But where should you turn first? Instead of waiting weeks for an appointment, spending hours in the ER or rummaging through Google results, Start with Gia!
Exclusively from MVP, Gia is your ultimate health care connection. Available 24/7 by phone, web, or mobile app, Gia expertly assesses your needs and quickly refers you to the right care—from our FREE telemedicine services to in-person care near you. Free for all MVP members.
No matter what your health concern is, Start with Gia.
Get the care and advice you need with one convenient stop
- Save time, eliminate hassle, and stop worrying by getting instant, expert advice about any health care concern—from home or anywhere—and get the right care for your needs
- Save money by getting referred to the right care—including access to FREE telemedicine services
- Talk with doctors and other health care professionals, including many 24/7 services, by phone, web, or mobile app.
- If needed, Gia will coordinate in-person appointments with doctors, specialists, labs, and other facilities—or have prescriptions sent to your nearest pharmacy
FREE Telemedicine ServicesShow
Get expert care from anywhere for a $0 co-pay. MVP’s telemedicine services include a wide range of care, from emergency and urgent care to primary care and mental health. It’s all accessible by phone, web, or mobile app when you use MVP’s new health care connection, Gia.
Access a wide range of care—at $0 per visit
Connect with our growing set of FREE specialty telemedicine services, including:
- 24/7 Emergency Care
- 24/7 Urgent Care
- Mental Health & Psychiatry
- Primary Care
- And more
Connect quickly with help from Gia, new from MVP!
No matter what your health concern is, Start With Gia, new from MVP. Gia is your ultimate health care connection. Available 24/7 by phone, web, or mobile app Gia expertly assesses your needs and quickly refers you to the right care—including our FREE telemedicine services.
$0 SilverSneakers® fitness membershipShow
Designed exclusively for Medicare-eligible adults, the popular SilverSneakers fitness program gives you a free membership at any SilverSneakers location to:
- Enjoy classes and programs, and use equipment at safe, friendly fitness centers.
- Benefit from fun group exercise to increase strength and flexibility.
- Talk with on-site staff who are ready to help you meet your wellness goals.
- Keep exercising when traveling—16,000 SilverSneakers and partner locations, like Curves and LA Fitness, are found all over the country!
- Exercise at home with online videos, or request a SilverSneakers Steps kit. Choose from general fitness, walking, strength, or yoga kits.
- Visit www.silversneakers.com or call MVP at 1-800-324-3899 to find a location near you!
New for 2021! Over-the-Counter AllowanceShow
Some plans include a quarterly allowance to use toward over-the-counter medicine and health-related purchases from select pharmacies or by mail order. Shop for eligible items at select retailers, including Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Family Dollar, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Dollar General, or place an order online. View more details here.
Earn up to $200 in rewards for health and wellness activities!Show
Get rewarded for making healthy choices. With MVP Medicare WellBeing Rewards, you can earn up to $200 in rewards for keeping up with your health and overall well-being—including things you probably already do.
- Earn points by keeping up with important doctor visits and preventive screenings, and taking part in activities that contribute to your overall wellness.
- Record your progress online or over the phone.
- Track points and redeem rewards once you’ve earned at least 50 points. One point is equal to $1.
Get discounts on hearing aidsShow
With your TruHearing® Hearing Aid Benefit, you pay only $499 – $999 per hearing aid, plus get three follow-up visits with an in-network provider for fitting and adjustments. View more details here.
Manage health issues with help from MVPShow
Get extra support if you are living with a physical or mental health concern. MVP has free, confidential programs to help you get the care you need, understand your treatment options, and make the most of your benefits when you are living with a chronic condition, or with a newly diagnosed issue that you are having trouble managing, such as: asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD), depression, diabetes, heart failure, and lower back pain.
Free MVP Living Well programsShow
Discover some of the many MVP health education and physical activity classes, free or discounted to all MVP members, held at locations throughout our communities:
- Brain fitness
- Chronic Condition Self-management
- Making Healthy Eating Happen
- Reducing Stress
- Top 10 Choices for a Healthier You
And include such activity classes as:
- Zumba® Gold
- Gentle Yoga Moves
- Chair Moves
- Tai Chi
- Power and Balance
- Line Dancing
Free house call to evaluate your healthShow
Say yes to a free MVP-Matrix Medical home visit, an important part of your membership, and the chance to discuss your health in detail in the comfort of your own home. A nurse practitioner will make a house call to evaluate your current health situation. Studies show that MVP members who take advantage of these home visits:
- Have lower medical expenses
- Have fewer hospital admissions
- Feel more informed and in charge of their health
- Are more satisfied with their health plan
The information you discuss during the visit is shared with your doctor. Working together, we can help you take steps now to prevent health issues later.
Free Medication Review ProgramShow
Connect with an MVP pharmacist over the phone to review all of your medications, at a convenient time for you.
The pharmacist can:
- Help you understand the prescriptions you take and the best time of day to take each one
- Check for possible harmful interactions between your medications
- Discuss lower-cost alternatives and if they are available and appropriate for you
Free meal delivery after inpatient hospital stayShow
In partnership with Mom’s Meals, a leading national provider of tailored and healthy home-delivered meals, MVP Medicare members recently discharged from an inpatient hospital stay will receive 14 high-quality refrigerated meals delivered directly to their home. Members can choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner menu options, which can be tailored to suit dietary and condition-specific needs. An MVP representative will contact the qualified member with details when they are discharged, with information about the program.
Want more information?
Get MVP’s Quick Guide to MedicareGet Details
Request a FREE MVP Medicare Plan Benefit Kit
Speak with an MVP Medicare Advisor:
1-800-324-3899 TTY: 1-800-662-1220
Monday–Friday, 8 am–8 pm Eastern Time.
October 1-March 31, call seven days a week, 8 am-8 pm
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center
1-800-665-7924 (TTY: 1-800-662-1220).