Why do so many people choose MVP?
No matter what your health needs are MVP is here for you. Here are some of the benefits that come with every Medicare Advantage plan—at no added cost!
$0 co-pays for myVisitNow® – 24/7 Online Doctor VisitsShow
Our 24/7 online doctor visits allow you to see and talk to a physician via video, using your smart phone, tablet or home computer. Perfect for after hours or when you’re traveling.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a $0 co-pay!
- Get help with common issues—like colds and flu or infections—when you can’t get to your doctor.
- Self-schedule visits with psychiatrists and behavioral health therapists seven days a week.
- Online video visits are private and secure.
$0 SilverSneakers® fitness membershipShow
Designed exclusively for Medicare-eligible adults, the popular SilverSneakers fitness program gives you a free membership at any SilverSneakers location to:
- Enjoy classes and programs, and use equipment at safe, friendly fitness centers.
- Benefit from fun group exercise to increase strength and flexibility.
- Talk with on-site staff who are ready to help you meet your wellness goals.
- Keep exercising when traveling—16,000 SilverSneakers and partner locations, like Curves and LA Fitness, are found all over the country!
- Exercise at home with online videos, or request a SilverSneakers Steps kit. Choose from general fitness, walking, strength, or yoga kits.
- Visit www.silversneakers.com or call MVP at 1-800-324-3899 to find a location near you!
Earn a $100 reward card for health and wellness activitiesShow
Get rewarded for making healthy choices. With MVP Medicare WellBeing Rewards, you can earn a $100 reward card for health and wellness activities that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Earn points by keeping up with important doctor visits and preventive screenings, and taking part in activities that contribute to your overall wellness.
- Record your progress online or over the phone.
- Collect 100+ points to receive your $100 gift card reward.
Get discounts on hearing aidsShow
With your TruHearing® Hearing Aid Benefit, you pay only $499 – $999 per hearing aid, plus get three follow-up visits with an in-network provider for fitting and adjustments. View more details here.
Manage health issues with help from MVPShow
Get extra support if you are living with a physical or mental health concern. MVP has free, confidential programs to help you get the care you need, understand your treatment options, and make the most of your benefits when you are living with a chronic condition, or with a newly diagnosed issue that you are having trouble managing, such as: asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD), depression, diabetes, heart failure, and lower back pain.
Free MVP Living Well programsShow
Discover some of the many MVP health education and physical activity classes, free or discounted to all MVP members, held at locations throughout our communities:
- Brain fitness
- Chronic Condition Self-management
- Making Healthy Eating Happen
- Reducing Stress
- Top 10 Choices for a Healthier You
And include such activity classes as:
- Zumba® Gold
- Gentle Yoga Moves
- Chair Moves
- Tai Chi
- Power and Balance
- Line Dancing
Free house call to evaluate your healthShow
Say yes to a free MVP-Matrix Medical home visit, an important part of your membership, and the chance to discuss your health in detail in the comfort of your own home. A nurse practitioner will make a house call to evaluate your current health situation. Studies show that MVP members who take advantage of these home visits:
- Have lower medical expenses
- Have fewer hospital admissions
- Feel more informed and in charge of their health
- Are more satisfied with their health plan
The information you discuss during the visit is shared with your doctor. Working together, we can help you take steps now to prevent health issues later.
Free Medication Review ProgramShow
Connect with an MVP pharmacist over the phone to review all of your medications, at a convenient time for you.
The pharmacist can:
- Help you understand the prescriptions you take and the best time of day to take each one
- Check for possible harmful interactions between your medications
- Discuss lower-cost alternatives and if they are available and appropriate for you
Want more information?
Get MVP’s Quick Guide to MedicareGet Details
Request a FREE MVP Medicare Plan Benefit Kit
Speak with an MVP Medicare Advisor:
1-800-324-3899 TTY: 1-800-662-1220
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm Eastern Time. October 1 – March 31, Saturdays, 8 am – 12 pm.
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm 1-800-665-7924 (TTY: 1-800-662-1220).
From October 1 – March 31, call us every day from 8 am – 8 pm.