MVP Health Care’s Medicare Advantage plans are highly-rated by Medicare and ranked “Best Medicare Plan” by U.S. News and World Report, a reflection of our commitment to quality, service and customer satisfaction.
MVP’s HMO-POS and PPO plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 Stars overall by Medicare
MVP Health Care’s Medicare Advantage plans have once again received an overall 4.5 Star rating for 2019! This strong ranking marks the eighth consecutive year that MVP’s Medicare Advantage plans have been rated between Excellent (five stars) and Very Good (four stars) on the CMS scale.
Each year the Federal Medicare program rates Medicare health plans across the country to provide you with an objective way to compare Medicare health plans in your area on overall quality and service. When rating plans, Medicare takes many things into account, such as:
- Member satisfaction with MVP and their doctors
- Customer service
- How we help members stay healthy with screenings, tests, wellness programs, and more
- The care members receive for chronic (long-term) health conditions
- Patient safety such as helping members use recommended and safe prescription medications
For details on the 2019 Star ratings for each of MVP’s Medicare Advantage plans, click on the links below:
- GoldValue with Part D (HMO-POS), GoldSecure with Part D (HMO-POS), and Preferred Gold with and without Part D (HMO-POS)
- GoldValue con Parte D (HMO-POS), GoldSecure con Parte D (HMO-POS), and Preferred Gold con y sin Parte D (HMO-POS)
- Gold PPO with Part D (PPO) and WellSelect with Part D (PPO)
- Gold PPO con Parte D (PPO) and WellSelect con Parte D (PPO)
- SmartFund (MSA)
The Federal Medicare program is administered by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, a branch of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. Learn more about Star ratings or refer to the Medicare & You 2019 handbook.
MVP’s Medicare Advantage plans are ranked 2018 “Best Medicare Plans” by U.S. News & World Report
Considered a global authority in health care rankings, U.S. News & World Report recognized our 2018 Medicare Advantage plans as “Best Medicare Plans”, based on our consistently high ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Prefer a printed copy?
Request your FREE copy of the 2019 MVP Medicare Advantage plan information.
Call our expert Medicare team:
1-800-324-3899 TTY: 1-800-662-1220
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm Eastern Time.
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm 1-800-665-7924 (TTY: 1-800-662-1220).
From October 1 – March 31, call us every day from 8 am – 8 pm.