MVP Health Care’s Medicare Advantage plans are highly rated by Medicare. This is a reflection of our commitment to quality, service and customer satisfaction.
For 2020, MVP’s Medicare Advantage plans are rated 4.5 and 4 out of 5 Stars overall by Medicare.
Each year the Federal Medicare program rates Medicare health plans across the country to provide you with an objective way to compare Medicare health plans in your area on overall quality and service. When rating plans, Medicare takes many things into account, such as:
- Member satisfaction with MVP and their doctors
- Customer service
- How we help members stay healthy with screenings, tests, wellness programs, and more
- The care members receive for chronic (long-term) health conditions
- Patient safety such as helping members use recommended and safe prescription medications
For details on the 2020 Star ratings for each of MVP’s Medicare Advantage plans, click on the links below:
- GoldValue with Part D (HMO-POS), GoldSecure with Part D (HMO-POS), and Preferred Gold with and without Part D (HMO-POS) (PDF)
- GoldValue con Parte D (HMO-POS), GoldSecure con Parte D (HMO-POS), and Preferred Gold con y sin Parte D (HMO-POS) (PDF)
- Gold PPO with Part D (PPO) and WellSelect with Part D (PPO) (PDF)
- Gold PPO con Parte D (PPO) and WellSelect con Parte D (PPO) (PDF)
- SmartFund (MSA) (PDF)
The Federal Medicare program is administered by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, a branch of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. Learn more about Star ratings or refer to the Medicare & You 2020 handbook.
Want more information?
Get MVP’s Quick Guide to MedicareGet Details
Request a FREE MVP Medicare Plan Benefit Kit
Speak with an MVP Medicare Advisor:
1-800-324-3899 TTY: 1-800-662-1220
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm Eastern Time. October 1 – March 31, Saturdays, 8 am – 12 pm.
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm 1-800-665-7924 (TTY: 1-800-662-1220).
From October 1 – March 31, call us every day from 8 am – 8 pm.