Choose your county to get started.
With new benefits and expanded coverage options there’s never been a better time to choose MVP.
Here's just some of what MVP's 2022 Medicare Advantage plans offer:
- Preventive dental benefits, and the option to add more dental coverage, with $1,000 in annual benefits
- Vision benefits powered by EyeMed, and increased eyewear allowance on all plans
- Allowances for over-the-counter pharmacy purchases, with most plans
- FREE transportation to medical appointments, with some plans
Need help picking a plan?
All HMO-POS and PPO plans also include:
- Access to an extensive network of doctors and hospitals
- Worldwide coverage for urgent and emergency care, and emergency hospitalization.
- Out-of-network coverage for non-emergency care with Medicare providers anywhere in the U.S.
- Access to Gia®—your 24/7 health care connection—featuring $0 virtual care services
- MVP’s Living Well Advantage, including a FREE SilverSneakers® membership, fitness classes and health programs, and up to $200 in rewards for healthy activities
Get more information on these MVP benefits.
Looking for more detail?
Watch our video guide to get up-to-speed on MVP’s full family of Medicare plans.
Speak with an MVP Medicare Advisor:
1-833-368-4565 TTY 711
Seven days a week, 8 am-8 pm Eastern Time
April 1-September 30, Monday-Friday, 8 am-8 pm
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center
1-800-665-7924 (TTY 711).