Choose your county to get started.
With new benefits and expanded coverage options there’s never been a better time to choose MVP.
Here’s just some of what’s new for 2021!
- Earn up to $200 in WellBeing Rewards
- Up to $200 for over-the-counter medicines and health-related items from select pharmacies or by mail order, with most plans
- Option to add extra dental coverage with $1,000 in annual benefits
- FREE transportation with up to 12 one-way rides to medical appointments with some plans
See how the value adds up!
Try MVP’s new easy-to-use cost calculator.
All HMO-POS and PPO plans also include:
- Access to an extensive network of doctors and hospitals
- Worldwide coverage for urgent and emergency care, and emergency hospitalization.
- Out-of-network coverage for non-emergency care with Medicare providers anywhere in the U.S.
- $0 telemedicine services – including emergency and urgent care, primary care, mental health and psychiatry
- Wellness programs, FREE virtual fitness classes, a FREE SilverSneakers® membership, and more!
Get more information on these MVP benefits.
Looking for more detail?
Watch our video guide to get up-to-speed on MVP’s full family of Medicare plans.
Speak with an MVP Medicare Advisor:
1-800-324-3899 TTY: 1-800-662-1220
Monday–Friday, 8 am–8 pm Eastern Time.
October 1-March 31, call seven days a week, 8 am-8 pm
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center
1-800-665-7924 (TTY: 1-800-662-1220).